Happy New Year, Everyone! I hope your 2017 is filled with nothing but happiness and blessings! Today's post is one of my favorites to do because I just love looking back on everything I've done in the previous year. I have actually done this type post for 2014 and 2015 as well, if you'd like to check them out! Enjoy and have an amazing 2017!
Three...of my best memories:
1. One of my all time favorite memories from 2016 is finally being able to go to Universal and Harry Potter World! From the moment I knew HP World was being built, I 100% wanted to go as soon as I could. Because I'm blessed to have a job and worked really hard this year, I was able to go with some amazing people and had more fun than I can describe! It was everything I could imagine, and I would most definitely want to go back!
2. Another memory from 2016 is going to the 5 Seconds of Summer concert! It was the fourth time I have seen them live, and each time gets better and better! Concerts are some of my favorite things to do, and I consider myself so lucky that I have the opportunity to buy tickets and attend them, especially when it's one of my top bands! I'm crossing my fingers that 5SOS are coming back to my city again this year!
3. It's always so hard to only chose my top three, but I have to include my birthday in the list! I still can't believe I turned 22! Like what?! When I was younger, I always thought 22 was so old, but now that I am this age, I still feel as if I'm a teenager! I can't complain though because I've been able to sing Taylor Swift's song, 22, loud and proud all year long!
Two...things I had the courage of trying:
1. One of the things I decided to try out and share is my photography! I have always had an interest in taking photos, but this year, I wanted to really go for it and share it with others. I started out by stepping out and joining a photography club, which ended up being so much fun! I learned a lot about photo taking and how to improve by other photographers/bloggers. I also decided to do a few little photo shoots with others to see how I really liked it, which I most definitely did! I even made myself business cards to share my passion with even more people! Hopefully 2017 can be filled with many photography opportunities for me!
2. I'd have to say that keeping this blog up after almost three years takes a lot of courage as well! Not many people start and stick to new things for that long, and I'm proud of myself. I truly love my blog and the community that surrounds it. It's seriously so amazing, and I honestly can't be more blessed to be a part of something like this!
One...task/idea/thing I want to try and accomplish in 2016:
1. Like I said it my other two posts, I'm not big on making "resolutions." I like to set goals for the year to have something to work towards. If I don't quite reach that goal in a year, then I don't feel so bad about it! My goal for 2017 is to take my dreams much more seriously! I want nothing more than to make this blog grow and share it with even more people! I also want to eventually have my own book published, so I need to make sure I take the time necessary to practice and improve!
3, 2, 1 and we're done! Here's to the new year and making it fabulous! :)