Over the last couple years, I have found that I absolutely love blogging and sharing my thoughts with various people on the internet. Making friends and blogging buddies is probably one of my favorite parts of this whole shin-dig. However, I don't feel as though I give all these blogs I read and amazing bloggers I talk to enough credit for all the work they do. And trust me, there is an endless amount of blogs/bloggers out there that are beyond amazing! There are few specific ones that I find myself reading consistently and feel all of you would enjoy as well! Plus, these girls are seriously some of the sweetest people and deserve all of the readers possible!
In no particular order...
1. One blogger that I actually talk to quite often due to a fun little photography group she created is Caitlin Jade. She writes the blog called Through the Mirror, and I absolutely love reading it! Her material ranges from photography to personal stories. If you're looking for some advice, reviews, or just a friend, she is perfect for the job! I can also say that Caitin is one of the sweetest, most down to earth girls, so you're in good hands!
2. Another blog I love reading is The Freckled Fieldnotes, which is written by Sian. I swear, this blog is blogging goals! DIY, food recipes, and even different works of writing - it has it all. Plus, the photos included throughout are so pretty. Whenever I'm looking for something "comfy cozy," this is the blog I instantly go to!
3. This next blog called My Life As Marina by Marina, and I actually found it through Instagram. I just feel as though this blog and mine are very similar content wise, so if you enjoy reading my blog, then I think you will really like this one. There's advice, food recipes, books reviews, hacks, and so much more! It literally has something for everyone to enjoy!
4. A second blog full of all kinds of good stuff is one written by Tina, and it's called Tea is for Tina. For of all, how stinkin' cute is that name? I just love it! Like I said before, she has so many different things on her blog, so finding something that interests you is super easy. Another thing I love about this blog is how she makes it feel as though I'm talking to a really good friend and that it's really personal!
5. Last but most certainly not least is a blog by Lucy, who writes Lucy Lifestyle. This girl is literally the epitome of having a positive outlook on life! I can always count on this blog to brighten up my day. She writes about recommendations and product reviews as well, which are super useful! Also, when you check out this blog, be sure to follow her on Instagram because she has amazing photos along with even more positivity!
I honestly cannot tell you how much I love reading these blogs, and I hope you end up feeling the same. Each one of them deserve so much, and I'm sure they would appreciate each and one of you checking out their own pride and joys! :)