Over the last few months or so, I have found a huge love for taking photos, whether it be for my blog or my Instagram! There is just something about it that is so much fun. If you're anything like me, then you have collected a massive box full of random props to be included in any type of photo. I swear, the amount of times I have found myself at Hobby Lobby, Target, or the dollar store buying new props is almost endless! I practically have anything one could want or need! Because of that, I thought I might share some of my favorite props to use for this Autumn season! :)
1. Real or Fake Leaves - I have even spray painted some to match a certain color scheme.
2. Real or Fake Flowers - I tend to use fake ones because I can use them over and over again.
3. Fairy Lights/Christmas Lights - They are the number one prop to make any photo a cozy one.
4. Candles - Whether they are lit or not, they also create a cozy ambiance.
5. Real or Fake Fruit - I have recently started to add fruits such as apples and plums to make any photo exploding with Fall.
6. Books - Some don't usually see this as a prop but more of a subject, but adding a book to the background makes photos extra comfy cozy.
7. Wooden Platter - I have found these can be a range of prices, but if you can get a cheap one, then it makes a perfect prop. The wood affect is the essence of Autumn.
8. Pumpkins - If pumpkins don't scream Autumn, then I don't know what does.
9. Burlap/Twine - You can usually find these in any craft store or craft section. A small and simple prop but effective nonetheless.
10. Brick - This is more of a background idea, but I still think it's a great aspect to include in a photo when trying to achieve an Autumn theme.
I hope this list has helped and you found something new you would like to include in your photos this season!