Hey everyone! I know we're a little bit into 2016 already, but I really wanted to do this post again. I did this type of post for 2014, and it's one of my favorite posts to look back on! If you're interested to read that one as well, here you go - but I hope you enjoy this one too! :)
Happy New Year!
Three...of my best memories:
1. I'd have to say one of my favorite memories was going to the Destin, Florida with my family and boyfriend! We go to Florida quite a lot, but for some reason, I really enjoyed this trip! I think because I actually took a few days off of work and enjoyed my time with everyone, which never seems to happen because I work from home and can pretty much take it anywhere. Also, my boyfriend and I took a lot of time to do things we never get a chance to do and I absolutely loved it! Although, one of the biggest things that happened on that trip was my boyfriend losing his phone and having to track it pretty much all over the place just to have someone call us from our hotel saying they have it. Quite the adventure if you ask us! :)
2. Another favorite memory of mine is going to the 5 Seconds of Summer concert as well as the Ed Sheeran concert! I have been wanting to go see both of those artist so badly, and I was so thankful when I got the opportunity to! The tickets I got for Ed Sheeran was actually a gift from my boyfriend, and it's probably one of my best gifts ever. I don't think I could honestly tell y'all how badly I wanted to see him! I already have tickets to see 5sos again in the summer, so hopefully I can get some Ed ones as well!
3. It's hard to just narrow it down to three, but one last memory is going downtown to ride the Ferris wheel, visiting the park, going to baseball games, and just enjoying all the aspects the city has to offer. I'm definitely not much of a city girl, but I do enjoy all the times I do manage to make it down there!
Two...things I had the courage of trying:
1. I can honestly say that one of the biggest things I had the courage of trying is YouTube! Last March, I took a huge leap and decided to make my own channel! I was blogging for a little over a year at the time, and really wanted to try something new - YouTube just seemed like the best thing! It took a heck of a lot of courage to actually make a video and keep it up for everyone, and I'm extremely proud of myself for doing so! :)
2. Another thing I had the courage of doing is changing my major! I have written a post or two about this, so I won't go into too much detail. I just finally figured out what I saw myself being and doing in the future - and that was writing. Changing from Early Childhood Education to English was a huge thing for me, but as lot of people around me know - it's made me so much happier and actually excited for what the future has to bring!
One...task/idea/thing I want to try and accomplish in 2016:
1. Like I mentioned in the last 3, 2, 1 I did, I don't like using the word resolution, so I'm going to talk about something new I want to try in 2016! Last year, I said I want to write more [which I'm proud to say I did], and this year kind of is along the same lines. I want to try and work harder for my dreams and be the person I want to be! My ultimate dream is to become a writer and have a book published, so that is the main focus [besides school] that I want to work on! I don't want to sit around and hope for the best - I want to work hard and push myself to get the things I want! With all the encouragement and support I have from so many people, I think it's definitely an achievable goal!
Okay, so 3, 2, 1, and we're done! Here's to 2016 and all it has to offer! Let's hope we all have a fabulous year and even more crazy adventures! :)