For the school I go to, I made the decision to drive about 45 minutes (about an hour and a half with traffic) to get to class three times a week. Obviously, that is a crap ton of driving, so I am constantly listening to music to keep me entertained. Pandora has literally become my best friend over the past year or so because it has ridden many hours with me! However, as much as I love all songs, there are just some songs I can't help but blast as loud as I can and sing along to no matter who's watching!
Those songs include...
1. Wonderland - Taylor Swift (obsessed with this song atm)
2. Don't - Ed Sheeran
3. New Romantics - Taylor Swift
4. Something to Give - All Time Low
5. Change Your Ticket - One Direction
6. Act My Age - One Direction
7. Voodoo Doll - 5 Seconds of Summer
8. Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding
9. Sugar - Maroon Five
10. Social Casualty - 5 Seconds of Summer
11. Where Do Broken Hearts Go - One Direction
12. Heart What it Wants - Selena Gomez
13. Talking Body - Tove Lo
14. I Really Like You - Carly Rae Jepson
15. Stockholm Syndrome - One Direction
16. Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift
17. Beside You - 5 Seconds of Summer
18. Life of the Party - Shawn Mendes
The lists goes on and on, but I'm sure you can notice a theme! :) Hopefully at least one catches your eye and makes you want to check it out!