*que the song we all know you're singing after seeing the title*
Now that we all have that out of our systems, I want to talk about TV! What?! Yeah, TV! We all know you love it just as much as I do. ;) It's just that there are some TV shows I canNOT get into no matter how many times I try! There is constant talk on twitter, facebook, tumblr, instagram...just every social media site of these certain shows, but I can never get myself to enjoy them! They never agree with me, and I don't think we can be friends! :(
1. Supernatural: I get it...it's two really hot guys fighting bad monsters or something, but I honestly tried watching a marathon with a couple people back when I was like fifteen and never continued since then. To me, it just wasn't interesting to watch.
2. Once Upon A Time: I honestly truly tried my best to get into this show, but I just couldn't. I watched the whole first season, and every single episode bored the crap out of me. I couldn't tell you what it was... I was just extremely bored.
3. Walking Dead: I. Hate. Zombies. Period.
4. Game of Thrones: What is this show even about? I know it's originally a book and all that...but I feel as though it's just World of Warcraft but in real life. I guess I'm just not into the whole viking thing or whatever it is.
5. Parks and Recreation: I just...hmm..how do I put this? This show annoys the crap out of me. I like Amy Poehler but only in small doses...like a movie...but in a show like that, I can't stand her. I'm almost glad this show is ending just so I don't have to hear about it anymore!
I'm really sorry if that offended some of you, but hey, maybe some of you feel the same way and we can chit chat about it! Oh and if any of you have shows/movies they highly recommend, then definitely comment them down below! My TiVo is low these days, so it can handle some new comers! :)