Wow! I feel like I haven't posted anything in so long! Well hello everyone! :) How is your Wednesday going? If it isn't going very well, then maybe this can help it make it a little better!
Yeay! Another favorites post! I probably have the worst favorites posts, but I still love doing them! Unlike last month, I have quite a few favorite things this month that are more than just music and shows.
1. I know this are like so nineties, but I am beginning to fall in love with these all over again. I went to Forever 21 and saw these scrunchies on sale for only a dollar or two, and there was no way that I could say no! I have seen other girls rocking these, so I thought why not give them a shot. I am so glad I did too! :)
2. This is literally my absolute favorite candle, and I am so happy that it was on sale when I went to Bath and Body Works or else I would not have bought it. As you can see, I have been burning this quite a lot, but I can't help it. When I have it lit, my whole room smells like it has turned into a candy shop, and I'm making a batch of Salt Water Taffy. If you have ever been into a candy store when they make the Taffy fresh, then you know exactly what I am talking about. It is just plain amazing, and I highly recommend go out and getting this one!
3. This is another thing from Bath and Body Works, and I think this is the first time I have gotten lip gloss from here. My mom offered to get me one, so I figured why say no? Just like my candle, this stuff is pretty much almost gone, but I have no regrets. Besides the amazing smell and taste this has, I really like the fact that it isn't sticky like most lip glosses, so my hair doesn't get stuck into it. We girls all know that is a major problem! ;)
4. This is so random, but I have been traveling so much in the past couple weeks (four states in two weeks...I don't know how I did it), and in one of the hotels, they had these little packets out with the breakfast buffet. I have never had Nutella before, so clearly I had to grab one, or two; okay I grabbed eight. They are just so yummy, and I couldn't help myself. I haven't been able to go out and buy myself a bigger jar, but I can still say that these stuff is ah-mazing!
5. Whoops, more 5 Seconds of Summer! :) Their CD was finally released in the US, and you best believe that I tried to get the deluxe as soon as possible. I know they are not most people's cup of tea, but I really enjoy their music and this CD. For the past couple weeks, I have been one of those people with the windows down and the music blasting, singing along to every song. What can I say? I have no shame!
6. I got the first three seasons of Gossip Girl around the same time last year, but I was never able to finish the entire series because I needed Netflix since the dvds are way too expensive. Well, I took the plunge and signed up for it last month, which just started up my Gossip Girl obsession once again. Oh girl! I probably finished it way faster than I should have, but eh I loved it! If you are looking for a series to get into and you have Netflix or the money to spend on the dvds, I think this show is just perfect. I will warn you though...once you start, you'll be sucked in for sure!
Okay! There you have it! There is my July favorites for you! I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe even found something new you want to try! Have a fabulous rest of your Wednesday! :)