I don't have many favorites this month, but I didn't want to not do it at all. Also, I just bought some new chalk and wanted a reason to use it. :) Anyways, here are my few favorites for the month of May!
1. This is a newer mask from the Nude Skincare line, and it's the Advanced Renewal Overnight Repair Mask. What I really like about it is the fact that it's main ingredients are honey and fig, which are both extremely beneficial to the face. I've been using this for just about the end of May until now, and I can definitely see results.
2. Going along with the mask from above, I've been really loving another Nude Skincare product. It's the cleansing face wash. I have recently been using this every morning, and it's so gentle and soothing. I feel as if I have a whole new face afterwards...is that weird? ;)
3. I can honestly say that I have tried every mascara in the world, and this one is definitely in the top rankings! It's the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara. I LOVE it! It's isn't clumpy or goopy and actually makes my eye lashes look so pretty! Plus, it's on the cheaper side when it comes to mascara, which we all know is a plus!
4. Movie wise...this is for sure one of my favorites and always will be! :) This Is Us is the One Direction documentary, and eeep I could watch it over and over and never get tired of it. If you are a One Direction fan and haven't seen this yet...umm what's wrong with you? Go out and get this right now!
5. I am literally obsessed with this album, and one of my favorite songs on it is Human. It's a ballad and just so incredibly beautiful. Cher Lloyd's voice is so amazing...I wish I could sing like her! If you have the chance, please listen to this and maybe even look up the rest of her songs because there really is no reason you would regret it!
Alrighty, I told you this was going to be short, but hey it's Friday! Yeay! I hope everyone has a fun weekend!