I know each one of you are just dying to know what I carry around with me on a daily basis, aren't you?! Well I usually keep my purse pretty clean, so there aren't many surprises that should be in there. I do have quite a lot of stuff though!
Alrighty, so I have...
1. My Vera Bradley wallet, which I love! I got it as a gift and it is one of my favorite wallets!
2. My Eos because every girl should have at least one of those with them at all times!
3. A small travel size of hand lotion. I always seem to have dry hands no matter what season, so it's always nice to have lotion with me when I'm not at home!
4. Hand sanitizer! I am weird when it comes to these! I got five for five dollars at Bath and Body Works, so I have one in my book bag, my purse, two in my car, and in my bedroom. It is just really good to have when you need a quick hand cleaning!
4. My phone charger! This is really cool because I charge this up, then when I plug my phone into it, it charges it really fast, which is always a good thing!
5. A putt-putt score card. I have no idea why this is still in here, but I don't want to talk about this because when my boyfriend, brother, and I went to play putt-putt I completely lost and got third. It's so embarrassing how bad I was!
6. A lovely Starbucks gift card that I got for my birthday! I haven't quite used it yet because I haven't had the time to get over there!
7. Nail Clippers! It's amazing how often I actually use these, and I'm not even the only one!
8. Two pens and a pencil! I took my purse to take my finals instead of my bookbag, so that explains the pencil. I always have pens in my purse though because I feel like there never comes a time when I don't need a pen at some point!
8. Trident gum and multiple wrappers! I try to keep my purse clean, but I can't help myself from throwing my wrappers back in my purse! Oops. Oh and gum is always a necessity...always!
9. Last, but not least, my three Baby Lips! I have no idea why I have so many, but I do, and I actually use all three of them at least once a day! Don't ask why!
10. I just want to let y'all know that my purse is from Target and was about $25! It's not anything special but I love it! :)
I told you I have a lot of random things in my bag! I hope you enjoyed taking a peek into it though! :)