I FINALLY got around to doing my April favorites. It's about ten in the morning, the sun is out, and there's not a cloud in the sky, so I thought it was a perfect time to get everything out and take my pictures. I was going to do this yesterday, but there was a huge snake in my backyard that just freaked me out! It took so much in me to get myself to go out this morning, so y'all should be proud of me! Anyways, I am sure you don't want to hear about me conquering the snake, so let's just move on to my favorites! :)
1. My first favorite is the pair of shorts I wore on my birthday! I am literally in love with these...well as much as you can be with a piece of clothing! These shorts are just so comfortable and fit so well, I almost wanted to wear them to bed. Plus, the pattern on them is just plain fabulous! :)
2. When I went to Destin way back when, I ended up making my way over to the outlets and into Aeropostal. To be honest, I think that was the first time I have ever been in one because I always thought their clothes for younger kids, but I was totally wrong. They have such cute stuff! Unfortunately, I didn't find anything that I just had to have, but I did find these really adorable black shoes. The reason I love these so much is the fact that these are all lace. I think it just makes them look a bit fancier!
3. For some reason, I keep seeing people really bashing on elf products lately, and I'm not sure why! I think they have good little cheapy products! Like their jumbo lip gloss! I am pretty sure the thing that attracted me to this was the fact that it was maybe a dollar or two, which is a major plus in my book! At first, I did buy it because it was cheap and I needed something new, but afterwards, I really started to love it! The color is so nice, and it goes on really well. It's got the look of lip gloss, but without all the sickiness (if that make sense). :)
4. Oh my gosh! I am addicted to these little guys! These are one of Skittles newest flavors, and they are already one of my favorite ones! All I have to say is you have to go try them out yourself! :)
5. I just recently really got into a band called The Vamps, and I literally cannot stop listening to their new album! It is so amazing! The song that is one of my favorites (it was extremely hard to choose) is a song called She Was The One! It's just so soft and beautiful. Ah I just love it so much! Please listen to it or any other songs this band has! It is so worth it! :)
Alrighty! There are my April favorites for y'all! I hope you enjoyed it and hope you all have an amazing day!