I never knew I liked so many things until I had to pick items for my favorites! I had so much, and it was difficult to narrow it down to just a few. I did it though! Yeayy! :)
1. This is a shirt that I got at Forever 21, and I absolutely adore it! My boyfriend always makes fun of me for liking things that have Paris on it because he says it's such a typical girl thing to like, but I don't really care. I went shopping without him that day and bought myself a shirt with the Eiffel Tower on it, so HA! ;)) Anyways, it is just a loose flowing shirt that is super comfortable and light weight for the hot summers. I think the rolled up sleeves are pretty cool as well!
2. This candle was literally a spur of the moment type buy when I was walking out of Target, but I don't regret it in the least bit. The way it smells literally makes me happy every time I walk into the room. It's like a mixture between a floral smell and a cotton candy smell. Two of my favorites, so who would have guessed that this candle would be perfect for me? ;)
3. I talked about the first three books of this series in another post, so this is the fourth one. I can definitely say that this series just keeps getting better and better. I read this particular book almost as fast as I read the "Hunger Games," which was like a few days! Plus, the main reason I really love this one is that the ending was making me actually jump up and down in excitement. I won't give anything away, but it was for sure a good one!
4. I really like these pair of shoes because they are just really simple, comfy shoes that I can slip on and go. I got them at H&M, so it isn't like they are super expensive and only worth wearing a few times to keep them from getting ruined. I have actually bought a couple pairs from there before, and they last pretty long for a pair that is only about $12-15!
5. Yeay food! Recently I have been trying (not really succeeding) at eating healthier, and one of my favorite snacks to eat now are these Kind bars. There are so many different flavors, but vanilla blueberry just happens to be the one I have in my pantry at the moment. These bars say that they are gluten free, GMO free, and include five super grains (oat, millet, quinoa, amaranth, and buckwheat). I would say that sounds like a pretty darn good snack to me!
6. Last, but not least, my favorite earrings this month! Both pairs are from the same nautical collection I got at Charming Charlie's. I have no idea why, but I just love them so much! Each pair are gold, so they go with pretty much anything I want to wear, which means I get a ton of wear out of them. I mean look at them...the octopus is so sticking cute! There are plenty of other nice ones if these aren't your thing, but I think everyone should own a pair of octopus earrings (just saying!)
Hope there is something you might want to try out or buy for yourself! :)